close

轉自:http://lovehch.pixnet.net/blog/post/34538275



想找一份滿意的工作嗎?面試中面對外國老闆連珠炮似的提問,有沒有覺得心慌意亂、無所適從?求職過程中面試尤為重要,回答問題,如果能簡明扼要,真誠中肯,合乎老外口味,那麼錄取機會必定大大增加。當然,有的問題,也要輕描淡寫,以免言多必失。本篇摘錄了若干面試中出現頻率較高的問題及精彩回答,希望能在您求職路上助您一臂之力。
 
Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在兩分鐘內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧!) 
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對所從事的每一個項目都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。) 

Q:Give me a summary of your current job description. (對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明。) 
A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我幹了五年的電腦程序員。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟件供應方面的支持。) 

Q:Why did you leave your last job.(你為什麼離職呢?) 
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住。) 
A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峰,即沒有陞遷機會。) 

Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional.(你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢?) 
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (憑藉我良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認為自己很有競爭力。) 
A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的很好。) 

Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?(你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?) 
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已經完成三個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。) 

Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎麼認為你對我們有價值呢?) 
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。) 

Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?) 
A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for 
this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。) 

Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?) or 
Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?) 
A:Yes, I think so. 
A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。) 

Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你個性上最大的特點是什麼?) 
A:Helpfulness and caring.(樂於助人和關心他人。) 
A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(適應能力和幽默感。) 
A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(樂觀和友愛。) 

Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?) 
A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。) 
They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。) 
A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。) 

Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣賞哪種性格的人?) 
A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。) 
A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"實際行動"的人。) 

Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作為行政人員,你有什麼樣的領導才能?) 
A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will 
be the major goal of my leadership. (我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標。) 
A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。) 

Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何處理別人的批評?) 
A:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become 
worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必說什麼,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的批評。) 
A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我會等大家冷靜下來再討論。) 

Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什麼事令你不高興?) 
A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狹窄的人,有時使我洩氣。) 
A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。) 

Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何處理與同事在工作中的意見不和?) 
A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使對方瞭解我的觀點。) 

Q:How do you handle your failure?(你怎樣對待自己的失敗?) 
A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我們大家生來都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二個機會改正我的錯誤。) 

Q:What provide you with a sense of accomplishment. (什麼會讓你有成就感?) 
A:Doing my best job for your company. (為貴公司竭力效勞。) 
A:Finishing a project to the best of my ability. (盡我所能,完成一個項目。) 

Q:If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why?(假如你有很多錢可以捐贈,你會捐給什麼單位?為什麼?) 
A:I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others. (我會捐給醫藥研究,因為我要為他人做點事。) 
A:I prefer to donate it to educational institutions. (我樂意捐給教育機構。) 

Q:What is most important in your life right now?(眼下你生活中最重要的是什麼?) 
A:To get a job in my field is most important to me. (對我來說,能在這個領域找到工作是最重要的。) 
A:To secure employment hopefully with your company. (希望能在貴公司任職對我來說最重要。) 

Q:What current issues concern you the most?(目前什麼事是你最關心的?) 
A:The general state of our economy and the impact of China' entry to WTO on our industry. (目前中國經濟的總體情況以及中國入世對我們行業的影響。) 

Q: How long would you like to stay with this company?(你會在本公司服務多久呢?) 
A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field. (只要我能在我的行業力繼續學習和長進,我就會留在這裡。) 

Q:Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?(你能預料五年後你會做什麼嗎?) 
A:As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future. 
(我在上一個工作中積累了一些行政經驗,我將來也許要運用我組織和計劃上的經驗和技巧。)
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 Whatwhat 的頭像
    Whatwhat

    純粹

    Whatwhat 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()